Public Paranormal Historical Investigation (for guests 18+ only)
Looking for an unforgettable ghost adventure? Book an exclusive paranormal investigation at Manhattan’s oldest surviving house, where you will learn the background of paranormal investigations, including the legendary paranormal activity at Morris-Jumel Mansion, while learning the history of the Mansion, its former residents, and interesting facts about the museum collection.
During the guided investigation, you will have after-dark access to ghost hunt in the period rooms of the Mansion, normally closed off to the public. Believers and skeptics alike will enjoy the evening, and will have the opportunity to possibly communicate with Morris-Jumel Mansion’s former residents using paranormal investigative equipment.
Paranormal Investigations | 6:30pm – 9:00pm | $60-$70 | 18+ ONLY
- Wednesday, 12/14: Paranormal Investigation on George Washington’s Death Day
- Saturday, 1/7: Paranormal Investigation for Hamilton’s Birthday
Important information before booking your investigation:
- This event is strictly for those 18 and over
- All visitors must show proof of vaccination until further notice
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- This event is currently limited to a maximum of 16 guests
- All guests MUST wear masks, and will be provided with nitrile gloves for use with the investigative equipment (masks and gloves are NOT optional)
- Due to the pandemic, we have updated our ticketing policy and procedures. There will be no late seating for this event; you have 48 hours before the day of the event to refund or exchange your ticket. All tickets are final and non-refundable.
- Additionally, due to the high demand for this program, guests are limited to one investigation.