Paranormal Investigation on George Washington’s Death Day
Looking for an unforgettable ghost adventure for you and your friends? This exclusive paranormal investigation at Manhattan’s oldest surviving house, where you will learn the background of paranormal investigations, including the legendary paranormal activity at Morris-Jumel Mansion, while learning the history of the Mansion, its former residents interesting facts about the museum collection.
On December 14th – the 223rd anniversary of George Washington’s death – we will host a specialized paranormal investigation focusing on General Washington’s time spent at the Mansion in 1776 and 1790, along with the mourning period that occurred after the First President’s death. Perhaps the ghost of George will join us as well!
During the program, you will have after-dark access to ghost hunt in the period rooms of the Mansion, normally closed off to the public. Believers and skeptics alike will enjoy the evening, and will have the opportunity to possibly communicate with Morris-Jumel Mansion’s former residents using paranormal investigative equipment.
- This event is strictly for those 18 and over.
- All participants must show proof of vaccination, according to NYC health and safety regulations.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- This event is capped at 16 participants.
- All guests MUST wear masks, and will be provided with nitrile gloves for use with the investigative equipment (masks and gloves are NOT optional.)
- Given then special period room access guests will be granted, intoxicated guests will not be permitted into the house.
- This specialty themed investigation lasts 2 hours and is priced at $70/person.
Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC COVID Safe app: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo of card)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
Valid I.D. includes your name accompanied by a photograph OR your date of birth, such as:
- Driver’s license
- Government I.D. card
- IDNYC card
- School I.D. card