Paranormal Historical Investigation of Morris-Jumel Mansion
Sat. Oct. 15, Oct. 22, and Oct. 29, 7:00 - 9:30 PM
Featured on The Holzer Files, Ghost Adventures, Netflix’s Surviving Death, Haunted USA: New York, Good Day, New York, NY1, BuzzFeed, and the Today Show, the Morris-Jumel Mansion is perceived by many as a paranormal site and has attracted academics and investigators such as Hans Holzer, Zak Bagans, the Tennessee Wraith Chasers, and now you!
Looking for an unforgettable ghost adventure for you and your friends? This Spooky Season, book an exclusive paranormal investigation at Manhattan’s oldest surviving house, where you will learn the background of paranormal investigations, including the legendary paranormal activity at Morris-Jumel Mansion, while learning the history of the Mansion, its former residents, and interesting facts about the museum collection. During the program, you will have after-dark access to ghost hunt in the period rooms of the Mansion, normally closed off to the public. Believers and skeptics alike will enjoy the evening, and will have the opportunity to possibly communicate with Morris-Jumel Mansion’s former residents using paranormal investigative equipment.
- This event is strictly for those 18 and over.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- All participants must show proof of vaccination.
- This event is capped at 16 participants.
- All guests MUST wear masks, and will be provided with nitrile gloves for use with the investigative equipment (masks and gloves are NOT optional.)
- This events lasts 2.5 hours and is priced at $60/person.
- Guests will not be permitted entry to the park/mansion before 6:45pm; the tour will begin promptly at 7pm; the gates will be closed and locked at 7:05pm and no entry will be permitted after that time. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this. Please plan your arrival accordingly. If you find that you are running late, please call the museum before 7pm at 212-923-8008.
- We reserve the right to deny entry, and/or to remove from the premises anyone who appears intoxicated, or who is not abiding by these guidelines, which have been established to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff and other visitors.
PLEASE NOTE: Your health and safety are our top priorities. To enter the Museum all visitors 5 and older are required to show 1) proof of COVID-19 vaccine and 2) a valid I.D. Your safety, and that of our team, continue to be our top priority, so at this time we also still require staff and visitors to wear masks.
Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC COVID Safe app: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo of card)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
Valid I.D. includes your name accompanied by a photograph OR your date of birth, such as:
- Driver’s license
- Government I.D. card
- IDNYC card
- School I.D. card
Ticketing restrictions due to COVID-19:
Due to capacity limitations, and the high demand for this event, guests will be limited to one paranormal investigation per season until further notice. Any duplicate orders will be refunded in order to ensure we can allow as many members of our community to experience this unique event as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Reach out the Mansion at 212-923-8008 if you would like to book a private Paranormal Tour.
Click here to explore our full range of paranormal offerings.