Candlelight Ghost Tour
Sat. Oct. 1, Oct. 21 and Oct. 28, 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Come to the museum after-dark for a unique tour of the historic house museum by candlelight! Each guest will receive a candle (don’t worry, it’s a fake candle!) to guide them through the grounds and house while learning about its history, and hearing spooky stories of the spirits who may still inhabit the house. This spooky ghost tour of Manhattan’s Oldest Surviving House includes exclusive access to the third floor attic with original flooring, and is designed for guests over the age of 13.
- The tour lasts 75 minutes and is $35 per person.
- This event is strictly for those 13 and older; individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- This event is limited to 20 participants.
- All participants must show proof of vaccination.
- All guests MUST wear masks.
- Guests will not be permitted entry to the park/mansion before 6:15pm; the tour will begin promptly at 6:30pm; the gates will be closed and locked at 6:35pm and no entry will be permitted after that time. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this. Please plan your arrival accordingly. If you find that you are running late, please call the museum before 7pm at 212-923-8008.
- We reserve the right to deny entry, and/or to remove from the premises anyone who appears intoxicated, or who is not abiding by these guidelines, which have been established to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff and other visitors.
Please note: This tour shares ghost stories of the house and is not a full paranormal investigation; it DOES NOT include use of equipment. Looking for a more in-depth experience? Check out our full investigations (18yrs old +) with hands-on equipment and hunt some historic ghosts, or call us at 212-923-8008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Private Paranormal Investigation!
Click here to see our range of paranormal offerings.